Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First day in Chung Ling Butterworth

Today i begin my work at SMJKCLB .Wake up early at 6.30am (normally after Subuh Pray i will sleep back ).Arrive at SMJKCLB sharp at 7.20 am. After park my bike at students parking, i went to office to register my transfer.After short introduce myself to the duty teacher, she took me to office to write down my register. After that she took me to staff room looking for my place there. After settle down my place there was one of the teacher (Tchey Eng ) took me out to eat cause there no halal food in that school.Thank god cause i feel so empty that time. I saw the enviroments so diffrents from my old work place. The staff always running around to do their work. Feel scared to see them like that.There like to many work to do at this school.I still looking for a friend to talk to . Finaly they notice the new guy on the ship and start to say hi to me. I feel more accepted here then. As i sat on my desk i read school desk book to find a little knowledge of culture of the school.After 1.20pm i gone down back to the office to see PK petang for my timetable.For this week i have to look after the exam class until the final day of the semester (this friday).
Start working evening tomorrow i hope every thing will run smoothly .
Azahairi Abd Aziz ©

No comments:

Post a Comment