Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rosdi And Zurina Weddings

Rosdi are my friend from my hometown. We use to work together during our hard time. Hah... thats thats was a long time ago i guess. When he looking for photographer for his weddings i offer my service to him ....he see all my work (so little that time) and thanx god he choose me to be his photographer. At that time i was new to weddings Photography but i try my best to satisfy him. I try my best and he was happy to see his picture and his wife thank me. Their picture was my early version of my creative imagination what is weddings photography all about.
So Enjoy the set ...



Lihat Set Klik Sini
Slide Show Sini

YM/FB :zaxlroses/Azahairi Abd Aziz
Email : zaxl_81@yahoo.com.my
Call/Sms : 016-2254337
Azahairi Abd Aziz ©

No comments:

Post a Comment