Thursday, June 3, 2010

Aida And Zakry Weddings

I shoot this couple about a couple of month before i buy my first FF Camera and all picture was taken by my d40 nikon. Two of them was a good couple and i done my job well here. It is first time i got job outside northen region. Hulu Selangor was the place . The place was interesting cause the kampung traditions still got place there.The got kompang team and silat as well. Oh ..i forgot that there was two couple
was married together. That means i have to steel the angle from other to get best picture . I was luck to have they as my customer ... thanx ...
Enjoy the picture ....



More From Set Click Here
more picture just click HERE

YM/FB :zaxlroses/Azahairi Abd Aziz
Email : zaxl_81@yahoo.com.my
Call/Sms : 016-2254337
Azahairi Abd Aziz ©

No comments:

Post a Comment