Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Born

I love to take a newborn baby as my subject.The thing that I love catching Baby’s first smiles, but the dear, sweet, innocent looks are wonderful too. Early in Baby’s life, we get a wide range of expressions, but not a smile on each proof. This will be one of the first of many thousands of opportunities you will have to accept your child as she/he is today, the person who God created--her own person, think of that, while she’s so new to the world. It is in her uniqueness that we can appreciate who your baby is today--knowing that tomorrow your baby will have grown and changed, just as you will have grown and changed as both a person and as a parent. Acceptance and love--our greatest gifts to our children.

Presenting My New Prince to you Afiq As'ad Ali









Please Click here to see more
YM/FB :zaxlroses/Azahairi Abd Aziz
Email : zaxl_81@yahoo.com.my
Call/Sms : 016-2254337
Azahairi Abd Aziz ©

No comments:

Post a Comment